February 16, 2013


This week I took some photos of two really beautiful and fantastic girls. The girl with the brown hairs is my friend Angelina and the blonde girl is my older sister Melanie.

Furthermore on wednesday 20h I got the results of the exams I had to write in my university. Good news: I graduated all 7 tests - PARTY :) Now I'm having five weeks free until my next Semester starts and I planned some things to start up in this time. Have a great weekend!
Remain unfinished








You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. oh my fokin gosh, they are so beautiful. both. Congratulations for your exams! Following you now.
    check out my blog :D http://princeofeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazings pics!!!

    XOXO
    Rubén & Nerea
    www.sublimepebblesvintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Press

Pageviews